Conflict of Interest: The authors declare no conflict of interest.
A high-throughput screen for antibiotic drug discovery
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 111, Issue 2, pages 232–243, February 2014
How to Cite
Scanlon, T. C., Dostal, S. M. and Griswold, K. E. (2014), A high-throughput screen for antibiotic drug discovery. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 111: 232–243. doi: 10.1002/bit.25019
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2013 02:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2013
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease. Grant Numbers: 1R21AI094391, 1R21AI098122
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Grant Number: SCANLO08F0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!