Expanding the scope of site-specific recombinases for genetic and metabolic engineering
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 111, Issue 1, pages 1–15, January 2014
How to Cite
Gaj, T., Sirk, S. J. and Barbas, C. F. (2014), Expanding the scope of site-specific recombinases for genetic and metabolic engineering. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 111: 1–15. doi: 10.1002/bit.25096
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 AUG 2013 07:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DP1CA174426
- National Institute of General Medicine Sciences fellowship. Grant Number: T32GM080209
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!