The authors have no conflict of interest.
A surface-tethered spheroid model for functional evaluation of 3T3-L1 adipocytes
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 111, Issue 1, pages 174–183, January 2014
How to Cite
Turner, P. A., Harris, L. M., Purser, C. A., Baker, R. C. and Janorkar, A. V. (2014), A surface-tethered spheroid model for functional evaluation of 3T3-L1 adipocytes. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 111: 174–183. doi: 10.1002/bit.25099
Paul A. Turner and Lacey M. Harris contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 AUG 2013 07:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2013
- School of Dentistry and the University of Mississippi Medical Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!