Nasa Savory and Yayoi Takahashi contributed equally to this work.
Simultaneous improvement of specificity and affinity of aptamers against Streptococcus mutans by in silico maturation for biosensor development
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 111, Issue 3, pages 454–461, March 2014
How to Cite
Savory, N., Takahashi, Y., Tsukakoshi, K., Hasegawa, H., Takase, M., Abe, K., Yoshida, W., Ferri, S., Kumazawa, S., Sode, K. and Ikebukuro, K. (2014), Simultaneous improvement of specificity and affinity of aptamers against Streptococcus mutans by in silico maturation for biosensor development. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 111: 454–461. doi: 10.1002/bit.25111
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 SEP 2013 06:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2013
- The New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization of Japan (NEDO)
- The Low-Carbon Research Network Japan (LCnet)
- The Japan Society for Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!