Effects of a pressure release on virus retention with the Ultipor DV20 membrane
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 111, Issue 3, pages 545–551, March 2014
How to Cite
Woods, M. A. and Zydney, A. L. (2014), Effects of a pressure release on virus retention with the Ultipor DV20 membrane. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 111: 545–551. doi: 10.1002/bit.25112
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 SEP 2013 06:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!