Induction of apoptosis in human myeloid leukemia cells by remote exposure of resistive barrier cold plasma
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 111, Issue 3, pages 565–574, March 2014
How to Cite
Thiyagarajan, M., Anderson, H. and Gonzales, X. F. (2014), Induction of apoptosis in human myeloid leukemia cells by remote exposure of resistive barrier cold plasma. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 111: 565–574. doi: 10.1002/bit.25114
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 SEP 2013 10:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2013
- College of Science and Engineering, School of Engineering and Computing Sciences at the Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi (TAMUCC)
- Texas Research and Development Fund (TRDF)
- Department of Defense (DOD)/Army Grant/Telemedicine & Advanced Technology Research Center (TATRC), at Fort Detrick, MD. Grant Number: W81XWH-10-1-0923
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!