Communication to the Editor
Drug susceptibility of matrix-encapsulated Candida albicans nano-biofilms
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 111, Issue 2, pages 418–424, February 2014
How to Cite
Srinivasan, A., Gupta, C. M., Agrawal, C. M., Leung, K. P., Lopez-Ribot, J. L. and Ramasubramanian, A. K. (2014), Drug susceptibility of matrix-encapsulated Candida albicans nano-biofilms. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 111: 418–424. doi: 10.1002/bit.25120
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 SEP 2013 12:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 1R01DE023510-01, SC1HL112629, 5G12 RR01 3646-10
- DOD. Grant Number: W911NF-11-1-0136
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
|bit25120-sm-0001-SuppTab-S1.tif||2291K||Table SI. Operating conditions for HPLC analyses.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.