Alginate encapsulation parameters influence the differentiation of microencapsulated embryonic stem cell aggregates
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 111, Issue 3, pages 618–631, March 2014
How to Cite
Wilson, J. L., Najia, M. A., Saeed, R. and McDevitt, T. C. (2014), Alginate encapsulation parameters influence the differentiation of microencapsulated embryonic stem cell aggregates. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 111: 618–631. doi: 10.1002/bit.25121
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 SEP 2013 01:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 EB010061
- Regenerative Engineering and Medicine
- GAANN Fellowship Department of Education. Grant Number: P200A090099
- Stem Cell Biomanufacturing. Grant Number: DGE 0965945
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!