The authors have declared no conflict of interest.
Fluorogen-activating-proteins as universal affinity biosensors for immunodetection
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 111, Issue 3, pages 475–484, March 2014
How to Cite
Gallo, E., Vasilev, K. V. and Jarvik, J. (2014), Fluorogen-activating-proteins as universal affinity biosensors for immunodetection. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 111: 475–484. doi: 10.1002/bit.25127
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 OCT 2013 07:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2013
- NIH National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: U54RR022241
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!