Enhanced production of coenzyme Q10 by self-regulating the engineered MEP pathway in Rhodobacter sphaeroides
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 111, Issue 4, pages 761–769, April 2014
How to Cite
Lu, W., Ye, L., Xu, H., Xie, W., Gu, J. and Yu, H. (2014), Enhanced production of coenzyme Q10 by self-regulating the engineered MEP pathway in Rhodobacter sphaeroides. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 111: 761–769. doi: 10.1002/bit.25130
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 OCT 2013 12:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2013
- China National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21176215/21176102
- Outstanding Young Scholar of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: R4110092
- Program for Zhejiang Leading Team of S&T Innovation. Grant Number: 2011R50007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!