Enhanced production of coenzyme Q10 by self-regulating the engineered MEP pathway in Rhodobacter sphaeroides
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 111, Issue 4, pages 761–769, April 2014
How to Cite
Lu, W., Ye, L., Xu, H., Xie, W., Gu, J. and Yu, H. (2014), Enhanced production of coenzyme Q10 by self-regulating the engineered MEP pathway in Rhodobacter sphaeroides. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 111: 761–769. doi: 10.1002/bit.25130
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 OCT 2013 12:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2013
- China National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21176215/21176102
- Outstanding Young Scholar of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: R4110092
- Program for Zhejiang Leading Team of S&T Innovation. Grant Number: 2011R50007
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Figure S1. SDS–PAGE of the proteins from E. coli ARP. Lane 1: Protein marker; lane 2: proteins from E. coli ARP.
Figure S2. The GC analysis results confirmed the production of prenol and isoprenol authentic prenol and isoprenol are purchased from Sigma-Aldrich.
Figure S3. The curves of cell growth, glucose consumption and CoQ10 accumulation of RspMCS, RspSRID, RspSRIDL, RspSRIDbL, RspSRIDcL, RspSRIDdL, and RspSRIDeL. Data are shown as means ± SD from three independent experiments.
Figure S4. The curves of cell growth, glucose consumption, and CoQ10 accumulation of RspMCS, RspSRIDpG, RspSRIDaLpG, RspSRIDbLpG, RspSRIDcLpG, RspSRIDdLpG, and RspSRIDeLpG. Data are shown as means ± SD from three independent experiments.
Table SI. Plasmids and bacterial strains used in this study.
Table SII. Primers and RBS sequences.
Table SIII. Cloning and expression of ADP-ribose pyrophosphatase.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.