Kathryn C. Johnson and Andrew Yongky contributed equally to this work.
Exploring the transcriptome space of a recombinant BHK cell line through next generation sequencing
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 111, Issue 4, pages 770–781, April 2014
How to Cite
Johnson, K. C., Yongky, A., Vishwanathan, N., Jacob, N. M., Jayapal, K. P., Goudar, C. T., Karypis, G. and Hu, W.-S. (2014), Exploring the transcriptome space of a recombinant BHK cell line through next generation sequencing. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 111: 770–781. doi: 10.1002/bit.25135
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 OCT 2013 04:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2013
- Bayer HealthCare
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!