Materials-based strategies for multi-enzyme immobilization and co-localization: A review
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 111, Issue 2, pages 209–222, February 2014
How to Cite
Jia, F., Narasimhan, B. and Mallapragada, S. (2014), Materials-based strategies for multi-enzyme immobilization and co-localization: A review. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 111: 209–222. doi: 10.1002/bit.25136
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2013 08:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2013
- National Science Foundation (CBET). Grant Number: 0932517
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!