A defined co-culture of Geobacter sulfurreducens and Escherichia coli in a membrane-less microbial fuel cell
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 111, Issue 4, pages 709–718, April 2014
How to Cite
Bourdakos, N., Marsili, E. and Mahadevan, R. (2014), A defined co-culture of Geobacter sulfurreducens and Escherichia coli in a membrane-less microbial fuel cell. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 111: 709–718. doi: 10.1002/bit.25137
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 OCT 2013 11:31PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2013
- Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation
- Canadian National Science and Engineering Research Council
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!