Biogenic tellurium nanorods as a novel antivirulence agent inhibiting pyoverdine production in Pseudomonas aeruginosa
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 111, Issue 5, pages 858–865, May 2014
How to Cite
Mohanty, A., Kathawala, M. H., Zhang, J., Chen, W. N., Loo, J. S. C., Kjelleberg, S., Yang, L. and Cao, B. (2014), Biogenic tellurium nanorods as a novel antivirulence agent inhibiting pyoverdine production in Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 111: 858–865. doi: 10.1002/bit.25147
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2013 01:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2013
- National Research Foundation
- Ministry of Education Singapore
- Singapore Centre on Environmental Life Sciences Engineering (SCELSE). Grant Number: M4330005.C70
- Sustainable Earth Office, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. Grant Number: M4081178.030.500000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!