RY and KH contributed equally to this work.
Microfluidic perfusion culture of human induced pluripotent stem cells under fully defined culture conditions
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 111, Issue 5, pages 937–947, May 2014
How to Cite
Yoshimitsu, R., Hattori, K., Sugiura, S., Kondo, Y., Yamada, R., Tachikawa, S., Satoh, T., Kurisaki, A., Ohnuma, K., Asashima, M. and Kanamori, T. (2014), Microfluidic perfusion culture of human induced pluripotent stem cells under fully defined culture conditions. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 111: 937–947. doi: 10.1002/bit.25150
The authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
Ryosuke Yoshimitsu and Koji Hattori contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2013 01:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2013
- The Japan Science and Technology Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!