Co-regulation of primary mouse hepatocyte viability and function by oxygen and matrix
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 111, Issue 5, pages 1018–1027, May 2014
How to Cite
Buck, L. D., Inman, S. W., Rusyn, I. and Griffith, L. G. (2014), Co-regulation of primary mouse hepatocyte viability and function by oxygen and matrix. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 111: 1018–1027. doi: 10.1002/bit.25152
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2013 02:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P50-GM068762-08, R01-EB010246-04, R01-ES015241, P30-ES002109
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
|bit25152-sm-0001-SuppFig-S1.docx||140K||Figure S1 Representative oxygen trace from hepatocytes cultured at 10% O2, 1.3 mm medium depth. Probe measurements were collected every 3 min over the course of 7 days.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.