SunnyTALEN: A second-generation TALEN system for human genome editing
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 111, Issue 4, pages 683–691, April 2014
How to Cite
Sun, N., Bao, Z., Xiong, X. and Zhao, H. (2014), SunnyTALEN: A second-generation TALEN system for human genome editing. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 111: 683–691. doi: 10.1002/bit.25154
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 NOV 2013 08:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2013
- Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (Centennial Chair Professorship)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!