The authors report no conflicts of interest. The authors alone are responsible for the content and writing of this article.
Scaffold-free formation of a millimeter-scale multicellular spheroid with an internal cavity from magnetically levitated 3T3 cells that ingested iron oxide-containing microspheres
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 111, Issue 5, pages 1038–1047, May 2014
How to Cite
Lee, J. H. and Hur, W. (2014), Scaffold-free formation of a millimeter-scale multicellular spheroid with an internal cavity from magnetically levitated 3T3 cells that ingested iron oxide-containing microspheres. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 111: 1038–1047. doi: 10.1002/bit.25156
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 NOV 2013 08:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2013
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: NRF-2010-0022812
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!