Conflict of interest: The authors declare that no conflicts of interest exist.
Visualizing infection spread: Dual-color fluorescent reporting of virus–host interactions
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 111, Issue 6, pages 1200–1209, June 2014
How to Cite
Swick, A., Baltes, A. and Yin, J. (2014), Visualizing infection spread: Dual-color fluorescent reporting of virus–host interactions. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 111: 1200–1209. doi: 10.1002/bit.25170
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2013 01:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: R01AI091646
- NSF GRFP fellowship. Grant Number: DGE-1256259
- NHGRI. Grant Number: 5T32HG002760
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!