Kinetic analysis of deviation from the undifferentiated state in colonies of human induced pluripotent stem cells on feeder layers
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 111, Issue 6, pages 1128–1138, June 2014
How to Cite
Kim, M.-H., Masuda, E. and Kino-oka, M. (2014), Kinetic analysis of deviation from the undifferentiated state in colonies of human induced pluripotent stem cells on feeder layers. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 111: 1128–1138. doi: 10.1002/bit.25188
- Issue online: 25 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JAN 2014 06:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Numbers: 21360402, 23760749, 25820401
- Strategic Promotion of Innovative Research and Development (S-Innovation) Program of the JST
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) Through the “Funding Program for World-Leading Innovative R&D on Science and Technology (FIRST Program)” initiated by the Council for Science and Technology Policy (CSTP)
Additional supporting information can be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
|bit25188-sm-0001-SuppFig-S1.tif||256K||Figure S1. Experimental procedures for determining undifferentiated and deviated regions in hiPSC colonies with deviated cells from the undifferentiated state in cultures with SNL and MEF feeder cells.|
|bit25188-sm-0001-SuppMovie-S1.wmv||6963K||Movie S1. Dynamic behavior of hiPSC colonies with deviated cells from the undifferentiated state in cultures with SNL feeder cells.|
|bit25188-sm-0001-SuppFig-S2.tif||103K||Figure S2. Correlation between nucleus numbers of undifferentiated and deviated regions, and projected areas in hiPSC colonies with deviated cells from the undifferentiated state in cultures with SNL (A) and MEF (B) feeder cells. The solid lines were drawn by linear regression of the data. Closed circles, with undifferentiated region; open circles, with deviated region.|
|bit25188-sm-0001-SuppMovie-S2.wmv||8529K||Movie S2. Dynamic behavior of hiPSC colonies with deviated cells from the undifferentiated state in cultures with MEF feeder cells.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.