Electrical conditioning of adipose-derived stem cells in a multi-chamber culture platform
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 111, Issue 7, pages 1452–1463, July 2014
How to Cite
Pavesi, A., Soncini, M., Zamperone, A., Pietronave, S., Medico, E., Redaelli, A., Prat, M. and Fiore, G. B. (2014), Electrical conditioning of adipose-derived stem cells in a multi-chamber culture platform. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 111: 1452–1463. doi: 10.1002/bit.25201
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2014 02:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2013
- Cariplo Foundation. Grant Number: 2008-2459
- Regione Piemonte (Ricerca Sanitaria Finalizzata). Grant Number: 2008-2981
- Clinica S. Gaudenzio (Novara)
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
|bit25201-sm-0001-SuppTable-S1.docx||34K||Table SI. Up-regulated genes with annotations.|
|bit25201-sm-0002-SuppTable-S2.docx||64K||Table SII. Down-regulated genes with annotations.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.