Ji-Yeon Kang and Sang Hoon Ryu contributed equally to this work.
Chimeric cytochromes P450 engineered by domain swapping and random mutagenesis for producing human metabolites of drugs
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 111, Issue 7, pages 1313–1322, July 2014
How to Cite
Kang, J.-Y., Ryu, S. H., Park, S.-H., Cha, G. S., Kim, D.-H., Kim, K.-H., Hong, A. W., Ahn, T., Pan, J.-G., Joung, Y. H., Kang, H.-S. and Yun, C.-H. (2014), Chimeric cytochromes P450 engineered by domain swapping and random mutagenesis for producing human metabolites of drugs. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 111: 1313–1322. doi: 10.1002/bit.25202
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2014 02:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2013
- SSAC. Grant Number: PJ00948303
- Rural Development Administration, Republic of Korea
- Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2009-0077425
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!