Conflicts of interest: M.W. works for GeneBiologics, LLC, which in part carried out this research.
High-throughput biosensor discriminates between different algal H2-photoproducing strains
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 111, Issue 7, pages 1332–1340, July 2014
How to Cite
Wecker, M. S.A. and Ghirardi, M. L. (2014), High-throughput biosensor discriminates between different algal H2-photoproducing strains. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 111: 1332–1340. doi: 10.1002/bit.25206
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2014 05:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2013
- Funded by the Department of Energy, Office of Biological and Environmental Research. Grant Numbers: with the National Renewable Energy Laboratory: DE-AC36-08GC28308z, #ERWER38
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!