Charge engineering of cellulases improves ionic liquid tolerance and reduces lignin inhibition
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 111, Issue 8, pages 1541–1549, August 2014
How to Cite
Nordwald, E. M., Brunecky, R., Himmel, M. E., Beckham, G. T. and Kaar, J. L. (2014), Charge engineering of cellulases improves ionic liquid tolerance and reduces lignin inhibition. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 111: 1541–1549. doi: 10.1002/bit.25216
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2014 11:40PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET 1347737
- DOE EERE BioEnergy Technology Office
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!