Construction of a yeast-based signaling biosensor for human angiotensin II type 1 receptor via functional coupling between Asn295-mutated receptor and Gpa1/Gi3 chimeric Gα
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 111, Issue 11, pages 2220–2228, November 2014
How to Cite
Nakamura, Y., Ishii, J. and Kondo, A. (2014), Construction of a yeast-based signaling biosensor for human angiotensin II type 1 receptor via functional coupling between Asn295-mutated receptor and Gpa1/Gi3 chimeric Gα. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 111: 2220–2228. doi: 10.1002/bit.25278
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAY 2014 05:11PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2013
- Japanese Society for the Promotion of Science
- The Naito Foundation
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.