Fractional factorial design to investigate stromal cell regulation of macrophage plasticity
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 111, Issue 11, pages 2239–2251, November 2014
How to Cite
Barminko, J. A., Nativ, N. I., Schloss, R. and Yarmush, M. L. (2014), Fractional factorial design to investigate stromal cell regulation of macrophage plasticity. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 111: 2239–2251. doi: 10.1002/bit.25282
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUN 2014 04:42PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2013
- New Jersey Commission on Brain Injury Research. Grant Number: BI1775
- New Jersey Commission on Spinal Cord Injury Research. Grant Numbers: SCC2865, NIH R21, NS070175
- Rutgers-UMDNJ NIH Biotechnology Training Grant. Grant Number: T32 GM00833923
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!