Communication to the Editor
Induction of ganoderic acid biosynthesis by Mn2+ in static liquid cultivation of Ganoderma lucidum
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 111, Issue 11, pages 2358–2365, November 2014
How to Cite
Xu, Y.-N., Xia, X.-X. and Zhong, J.-J. (2014), Induction of ganoderic acid biosynthesis by Mn2+ in static liquid cultivation of Ganoderma lucidum. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 111: 2358–2365. doi: 10.1002/bit.25288
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAY 2014 06:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2014
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 program No. 2012CB721006)
- National High Technology R&D Program (863 project No. 2012AA021701)
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Table SI. Effect of Mn2+ addition at the beginning of liquid static cultivation on cell growth and individual GA contents (GA-Mk, GA-T, GA-S, and GA-Me) (on the 16th Day).
Table SII. Effect of addition time on cell growth and individual GA content with 10 mM MnCl2 (on the 16th day).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.