High current densities enable exoelectrogens to outcompete aerobic heterotrophs for substrate
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 111, Issue 11, pages 2163–2169, November 2014
How to Cite
Ren, L., Zhang, X., He, W. and Logan, B. E. (2014), High current densities enable exoelectrogens to outcompete aerobic heterotrophs for substrate. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 111: 2163–2169. doi: 10.1002/bit.25290
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUN 2014 03:20PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2014
- King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST). Grant Number: KUS-I1-003-13
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.