Effects of shear stress pattern and magnitude on mesenchymal transformation and invasion of aortic valve endothelial cells
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 111, Issue 11, pages 2326–2337, November 2014
How to Cite
Mahler, G. J., Frendl, C. M., Cao, Q. and Butcher, J. T. (2014), Effects of shear stress pattern and magnitude on mesenchymal transformation and invasion of aortic valve endothelial cells. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 111: 2326–2337. doi: 10.1002/bit.25291
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUN 2014 10:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2014
- The Hartwell Foundation
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: HL110328 JTB, 1R15ES022828
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET-0955712
- American Heart Association Scientist Development. Grant Number: 0830384N
- LeDucq Foundation
- Michael Connolly Endowment Fund
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.