Highly efficient folding of multi-disulfide proteins in superoxidizing Escherichia coli cytoplasm
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 111, Issue 12, pages 2520–2527, December 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, W., Zheng, W., Mao, M. and Yang, Y. (2014), Highly efficient folding of multi-disulfide proteins in superoxidizing Escherichia coli cytoplasm. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 111: 2520–2527. doi: 10.1002/bit.25309
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2014 03:43AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2014
- 863 Program. Grant Number: 2006AA02Z160
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 31225008, 91313301, 31071260, 31170815
- The Fok Ying Tung Education Foundation. Grant Number: 111022
- The Program for Professor of Special Appointment (Eastern Scholar) at Shanghai Institution of Higher Learning, the Dawn Program of Shanghai Education Commission. Grant Number: 11SG31
- The 111 Project. Grant Number: B07023
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.