This paper was presented in part at the 154th Meeting of the American Chemical Society, Chicago, III., Sept. 11, 1967.
Measurement of heat evolution and correlation with oxygen consumption during microbial growth†
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1969 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 269–281, May 1969
How to Cite
Cooney, C. L., Wang, D. I. C. and Mateles, R. I. (1969), Measurement of heat evolution and correlation with oxygen consumption during microbial growth. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 11: 269–281. doi: 10.1002/bit.260110302
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 1968
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 1968
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!