Influence of pH and temperature on the substrate yield coefficient of yeast growth in a chemostat
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1976 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 289–295, March 1976
How to Cite
Eroshin, V. K., Utkin, I. S., Ladynichev, S. V., Samoylov, V. V., Kuvshinnikov, V. D. and Skryabin, G. K. (1976), Influence of pH and temperature on the substrate yield coefficient of yeast growth in a chemostat. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 18: 289–295. doi: 10.1002/bit.260180302
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!