Partial acid hydrolysis of cellulosic materials as a pretreatment for enzymatic hydrolysis
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1980 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 1449–1463, July 1980
How to Cite
Knappert, D., Grethlein, H. and Converse, A. (1980), Partial acid hydrolysis of cellulosic materials as a pretreatment for enzymatic hydrolysis. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 22: 1449–1463. doi: 10.1002/bit.260220711
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!