Effects of phosphate, glucose, and ammonium on cell growth and lincomycin production by Streptomyces lincolnensis in chemically defined media
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1985 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 327–333, March 1985
How to Cite
Young, M. D., Kempe, L. L. and Bader, F. G. (1985), Effects of phosphate, glucose, and ammonium on cell growth and lincomycin production by Streptomyces lincolnensis in chemically defined media. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 27: 327–333. doi: 10.1002/bit.260270318
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!