Scale-down and optimization studies of the gluconic acid fermentation by Gluconobacter oxydans
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1985 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 711–720, May 1985
How to Cite
Oosterhuis, N. M. G., Kossen, N. W. F., Olivier, A. P. C. and Schenk, E. S. (1985), Scale-down and optimization studies of the gluconic acid fermentation by Gluconobacter oxydans. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 27: 711–720. doi: 10.1002/bit.260270521
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!