Recycle of enzymes and substrate following enzymatic hydrolysis of steam-pretreated aspenwood
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1987 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 558–564, September 1987
How to Cite
Mes-Hartree, M., Hogan, C. M. and Saddler, J. N. (1987), Recycle of enzymes and substrate following enzymatic hydrolysis of steam-pretreated aspenwood. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 30: 558–564. doi: 10.1002/bit.260300413
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!