Bovine colostrum or milk as a serum substitute for the cultivation of a mouse hybridoma
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1990 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 882–889, 15 April 1990
How to Cite
Ramírez, O. T., Sureshkumar, G. K. and Mutharasan, R. (1990), Bovine colostrum or milk as a serum substitute for the cultivation of a mouse hybridoma. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 35: 882–889. doi: 10.1002/bit.260350905
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!