Parts of this work were presented at the 1988 annual meeting of the AUChE, Washington, DC, November 27–December 2 (1988); 1989 annual meeting of the AIChE, San Francisco, CA, November 5–10 (1989); 1990 FASEB Meeting, Washington, D.C., April 2–6 (1990); and 199th national meeting of the American chemical society, Boston, MA, April 22–27 (1990).
Proliferation of anchorage-dependent contact-inhibited cells. II: Experimental results and validation of the theoretical models†
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 471–479, 20 August 1991
How to Cite
Zygourakis, K., Markenscoff, P. and Bizios, R. (1991), Proliferation of anchorage-dependent contact-inhibited cells. II: Experimental results and validation of the theoretical models. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 38: 471–479. doi: 10.1002/bit.260380505
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 1991
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!