Development of the optimal inoculation conditions for microcarrier cultures
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 305–313, 5 February 1992
How to Cite
Forestell, S. P., Kalogerakis, N., Behie, L. A. and Gerson, D. F. (1992), Development of the optimal inoculation conditions for microcarrier cultures. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 39: 305–313. doi: 10.1002/bit.260390308
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 1991
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!