Continuous bioconversion of n-octane to octanoic acid by recombinant Escherichia coli (alk+) growing in a two-liquid-phase Chemostat
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 263–272, 20 January 1993
How to Cite
Favre-Bulle, O., Weenink, E., Vos, T., Preusting, H. and Witholt, B. (1993), Continuous bioconversion of n-octane to octanoic acid by recombinant Escherichia coli (alk+) growing in a two-liquid-phase Chemostat. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 41: 263–272. doi: 10.1002/bit.260410213
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 1992
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!