The cellulose-binding domain (CBDCex) of an exoglucanase from Cellulomonas fimi: Production in Escherichia coli and characterization of the polypeptide
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 401–409, 5 August 1993
How to Cite
Ong, E., Gilkes, N. R., Miller, R. C., Warren, R. A. J. and Kilburn, D. G. (1993), The cellulose-binding domain (CBDCex) of an exoglucanase from Cellulomonas fimi: Production in Escherichia coli and characterization of the polypeptide. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 42: 401–409. doi: 10.1002/bit.260420402
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 1993
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!