Saccharification and fermentation of Sugar Cane bagasse by Klebsiella oxytoca P2 containing chromosomally integrated genes encoding the Zymomonas mobilis ethanol pathway
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 240–247, 20 June 1994
How to Cite
Doran, J. B., Aldrich, H. C. and Ingram, L. O. (1994), Saccharification and fermentation of Sugar Cane bagasse by Klebsiella oxytoca P2 containing chromosomally integrated genes encoding the Zymomonas mobilis ethanol pathway. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 44: 240–247. doi: 10.1002/bit.260440213
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 1994
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!