Examination of primary metabolic pathways in a murine hybridoma with carbon-13 nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 563–585, 20 August 1994
How to Cite
Mancuso, A., Sharfstein, S. T., Tucker, S. N., Clark, D. S. and Blanch, H. W. (1994), Examination of primary metabolic pathways in a murine hybridoma with carbon-13 nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 44: 563–585. doi: 10.1002/bit.260440504
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 1994
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!