From the Royal Infirmary, Wigan.
Two cases of congenital microcolon†
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1938 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 25, Issue 99, pages 506–510, January 1938
How to Cite
Ewing, J. B. and Cooke, W. E. (1938), Two cases of congenital microcolon. Br J Surg, 25: 506–510. doi: 10.1002/bjs.1800259905
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.