A Hunterian lecture was given on the basis of this paper in the Royal College of Surgeons in June, 1939.
Heparin in thrombosis and embolism†
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1940 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 27, Issue 107, pages 567–598, January 1940
How to Cite
Murray, G. D. W. (1940), Heparin in thrombosis and embolism. Br J Surg, 27: 567–598. doi: 10.1002/bjs.18002710718
Apart from the references given the experimental work described in this paper was developed by the author and carried out during the past seven years in collaboration with Professor C. H. Best in the Department of Physiology, University of Toronto, and with Professor W. E. Gallie in the Department of Surgery, University of Toronto, in the Toronto General Hospital.
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.