Being a Hunterian Lecture delivered at the Royal College of Surgeons, on March 6, 1951.
The mechanism, reduction technique, and results in fractures of the OS calcis†
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1952 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 39, Issue 157, pages 395–419, March 1952
How to Cite
Essex-Lopresti, P. (1952), The mechanism, reduction technique, and results in fractures of the OS calcis. Br J Surg, 39: 395–419. doi: 10.1002/bjs.18003915704
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.