Part of an essay for which the 1957 Moynihan Prize of the Association of Surgeons was awarded and of a Hunterian Lecture delivered at the Royal College of Surgeons on May 27, 1957.
The lymphatics of the breast†
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1959 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 46, Issue 200, pages 574–582, May 1959
How to Cite
Turner-Warwick, R. T. (1959), The lymphatics of the breast. Br J Surg, 46: 574–582. doi: 10.1002/bjs.18004620004
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.