Malignant hepatoma in a boy aged 7 years. With post-operative survival for over 3 years
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1961 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 49, Issue 213, pages 14–16, July 1961
How to Cite
McWilliam, P. K. A. (1961), Malignant hepatoma in a boy aged 7 years. With post-operative survival for over 3 years. Br J Surg, 49: 14–16. doi: 10.1002/bjs.18004921306
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.