Timing of prophylactic antibiotics in abdominal surgery: Trial of a pre-operative versus an intraoperative first dose
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1989 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 52–56, January 1989
How to Cite
Bates, T., Siller, G., Crathern, B. C., Bradley, S. P., Zlotnik, R. D., Couch, C., James, R. D. G. and Kaye, C. M. (1989), Timing of prophylactic antibiotics in abdominal surgery: Trial of a pre-operative versus an intraoperative first dose. Br J Surg, 76: 52–56. doi: 10.1002/bjs.1800760116
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.